Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: colin400four on July 02, 2010, 04:27:50 PM

Title: Prototype CB750
Post by: colin400four on July 02, 2010, 04:27:50 PM
I found these old pictures of an early prototype CB750 in America going through "testing", I'm so glad they did not stick with this as the final image because to me, the bike looks like a big CD175.

Also, check out the CB750 "MOTOCROSS" Bike !!!

Hope this works............ It's the first time I've posted Pictures !!!!

COLIN
Title: Re: Prototype CB750
Post by: florence on July 02, 2010, 04:52:57 PM
cool, riding road bikes off-road is great fun.  I always used to go scrambling on my cb350.  I took my CB500/4 down a green lane in the woods the other day.  I was OK but if it had been wet I would have had trouble, it doesn't have the best traction in the mud.  I'll try to get some pictures next time.
Title: Re: Prototype CB750
Post by: UK Pete on July 02, 2010, 07:58:15 PM
Wow, nice pictures, they must be mad trying to off road a 500lb bike
Pete
Title: Re: Prototype CB750
Post by: Yoshi823 on July 03, 2010, 09:15:54 AM
Well, they didn't have photoshop in those days so it wasn't a CGI made up photo...but I hate to think about what they did with a Gold Wing if they took a CB750 motocrossing...