Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: lordwhimsey on July 03, 2010, 09:53:17 AM
-
Now I've fitted my clipons all my cables are about a mile too long!
I'll cut down and resolder the clutch cable myself but does anyone know where I can get some shorter cables for the speedo and rev counter.
Failing that has any one got any handy routing tips that can concal about a foot of cable?
-
Unless you've relocated the clocks why would you need new shorter cables? Surely the only cables that you'll need to shorten will be those that are on the bars, like the brake, clutch & throttle cables...?
-
Unless you've relocated the clocks why would you need new shorter cables?
Good question and I've just discovered the answer; the bloke I got the rev counter gear from supplied it with a speedo cable! ;)
I have relocated the clocks but not by much.