Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: priestley on July 06, 2010, 12:50:45 PM
-
Hi, just like to introduce myself, I live in the Skpton area (north yorks), got my first Honda in 1970, a cb 450 k2, but lusted after a candy gold custom K2 but never managed to own one!
Being a sad old git I am ploughing my way through the rebuild of a (yes you have guessed it ) 1970 cb 450 k2, now with nostalgia being a thing of the past I also have a candy gold custom 1972 k2 in boxes so when I start to attempt to rebuild it I shall be requiring lots of help, (it was originally pulled apart to cure a leaking head gasket) but to end up in boxes...... how sad is that!
cheers
Phillip
-
Hello and welcome.
-
Hi and welcome, good luck with the projects. Any questions just shout, plenty of help available.
Phil
-
welcome from staffs
-
hi phil, sounds a nice project to be doing. i,m doing the same 28 year lay off now got the bug again so a project is ongoing best of luck with yours, and i,m shure youl recive lots of help/support from site..