Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: PMK on July 06, 2010, 10:03:29 PM

Title: This Weekend
Post by: PMK on July 06, 2010, 10:03:29 PM
This weekend sees the Festival of 1000 bikes at Mallory Park.

I'm off up there on Friday night and camping for the weekend. I've dusted all my gear off and all I need is a few more gas bottles.

I'm going up on the Harley because I can and I want to meander up there via the lanes.

There will "parade" laps going over the Saturday and Sunday so there will lots of sights with the smell of Castrol R hanging in the air  ;D

Full report on Monday with possibly too many photos to see.
Title: Re: This Weekend
Post by: UK Pete on July 07, 2010, 08:10:37 AM
Loking forward to the pictures
Pete
Title: Re: This Weekend
Post by: mick on July 07, 2010, 08:23:19 AM
I'm going on the sunday  :),missed it last year, i'll be on my VTX as i have a fair chunk of motorway to do, hope to bump into you, cheers Mick.
Title: Re: This Weekend
Post by: rigwit on July 08, 2010, 06:44:20 PM
Ahhh  Malory..used to be my local track as lived in coventry for years and  ...........well thats another story   have fun looking foreard to the pics ;D
Title: Re: This Weekend
Post by: PMK on July 09, 2010, 12:43:27 PM
Well the bike's all loaded, the camera is charging and I'm basically ready to go

(apologies for non SOHC content)

(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/PaulG80/Mallory%20Festival%201000%20July%202010/P1020115.jpg)

Now you lot need to get out and ride as it's going to be a scorcher this weekend

Enjoy

Title: Re: This Weekend
Post by: Bryanj on July 09, 2010, 12:55:58 PM
With all that kit on i hope you have your written request, in triplicate, for the brakes to work when you get there
Title: Re: This Weekend
Post by: rigwit on July 12, 2010, 01:19:50 AM
if i can find the pics that load would only fit on the back of my kettle  i made 2 custom side panniers at work and loaded up illion was like an armchair  prob why the then g?friend kept falling asleep on the 6 week European hols back in erm 19 and umty froo  be 1978  to be exact,  had a tape player installed to and back then if you wanted speakers in your helmet it was out with a curved scalpel and attack the inner close cell polystyrene foam also has the one existing pic of my old 400-4  been digging for a bit, but comming from a 4 bed house to a 2 bed things stuffed everywhere and as project is taking most of time it may be a while till i find em  but  watch this space or others :)