Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on February 11, 2023, 04:37:09 PM
-
This morning had a nice surprise that my State Pension will increase by £106.20 every four weeks that's a bigger increase than Wendy's. Hers is going up by £82.84 every 4 weeks.
Clearly not a straight percentage rise as Wendy's State Pension is around £50 more than mine each 4 week period. Downside is I will have to pay more tax on my work pension as a result.
-
I'm surprised they didn't tell you you couldn't have it for another 2 years...at the current rate i won't ever reach retirement age!
-
I'm surprised they didn't tell you you couldn't have it for another 2 years...at the current rate i won't ever reach retirement age!
That comment is all too true in terms of HMG promises - Wendy had to wait an extra 4 years 10 months then finally 5 years before she qualified for her OAP.- iirc.
-
I'm surprised they didn't tell you you couldn't have it for another 2 years...at the current rate i won't ever reach retirement age!
That comment is all too true in terms of HMG promises - Wendy had to wait an extra 4 years 10 months then finally 5 years before she qualified for her OAP.- iirc.
I'm having to wait another 7 years for mine 😭😭😭😭. Originally due at 60, now due at 67 😠😠😠😠😠 I'm only 62 this year, so a long time to wait yet.
-
But Julie you look like you would have to wait at leasr 17 yrs, Trigger now.........
-
But Julie you look like you would have to wait at leasr 17 yrs, Trigger now.........
😂😂😂😂😂 Ta Bryan, that's made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣