Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: steven400/4 on July 08, 2010, 09:09:36 AM

Title: disc
Post by: steven400/4 on July 08, 2010, 09:09:36 AM
is there any other front disc that will fit a 400/4 i car.nt seem to get one anywhere
Title: Re: disc
Post by: colin400four on July 08, 2010, 04:05:08 PM
Hi Steven,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-CB400-4-1976-Front-Brake-Disc-Hardly-Worn-/180527995953?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2a084e9c31 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-CB400-4-1976-Front-Brake-Disc-Hardly-Worn-/180527995953?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2a084e9c31)

Try here, Not a bad price and seems in good nick.

COLIN.
Title: Re: disc
Post by: rigwit on July 08, 2010, 04:12:49 PM
I,l be going back into workshop tommorow-- as i recal front disk on the one im not using is fairly new as caliper is in a1 nick and also pads,  if I REMEMBER to take camera il take a pick of it, post and if ya want it--be cheaper than that on flea bay..................also looked at that disk on flea and seems to be a few deep ridges  and wear  if i was to get that it would be skimmed to get out the deepest ridges................
Title: Re: disc
Post by: steven400/4 on July 08, 2010, 05:12:44 PM
i,ve been told cb250 g5 are the same but they are just as hard to find doh
Title: Re: disc
Post by: dave400 on July 10, 2010, 11:33:07 AM
If you dont find one let me know, I think I have one in my box of bits.

Cheers

Dave
Title: Re: disc
Post by: matthewmosse on July 10, 2010, 07:03:07 PM
I do have a front wheel from a G5 250 Honda (as far as I can tell) including a disk, but some **** has drilled a hole in the disk (presumably to be able to fit a disk lock). Spokes are probably rotten and I'd be dubious about the rim - not pretty, might not be useable. Cost me
Title: Re: disc
Post by: bignasty on July 11, 2010, 02:46:32 PM
I've also got one spare
Title: Re: disc
Post by: Yoshi823 on July 12, 2010, 08:58:41 PM
As far as I remember the CB250G5, 360G5, CJ250T & the 360T are the same as the CB400/4.
Title: Re: disc
Post by: dave400 on August 09, 2010, 08:03:41 PM
Photo of a disc.
Title: Re: disc
Post by: steven400/4 on August 11, 2010, 10:23:48 PM
pm  me dave with a price
thanks steve