Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Davelu88 on February 15, 2023, 10:59:11 PM

Title: Short indicator stem
Post by: Davelu88 on February 15, 2023, 10:59:11 PM
Hi all , does anyone know where I can get 1 inch short stems with a 14 ml thread and same for knurled end . I can't seem to find any . Cheers
 
Title: Re: Short indicator stem
Post by: Bryanj on February 16, 2023, 12:58:46 AM
I dont think that short exists but i think its motorcycle products list different lengths
Title: Re: Short indicator stem
Post by: Oddjob on February 16, 2023, 05:10:46 AM
I had some back in the day, they were made of alloy not steel and were so short that the indicator body was almost touching the headlight. I have found some similar in chromed steel complete with knurled ends, 2 short ones, 1 very short about 1” and the other 2” or so, both are in the states though. I’ll post the links to them when I get back on my pc as I can’t seem to do copy and paste on this iPad.

eBay number 183675183896 and eBay number 173478228476 is the best I can do.
Title: Re: Short indicator stem
Post by: Davelu88 on February 16, 2023, 03:24:15 PM
Many thanks 😊
Title: Re: Short indicator stem
Post by: Oddjob on February 16, 2023, 04:44:03 PM
Are they what you were looking for Dave?
Title: Re: Short indicator stem
Post by: Davelu88 on February 16, 2023, 07:33:58 PM
Yes , exactly what I want , Silvers do them but they are in a set with the indicators so a bit expensive but I have emailed them to try and get them separately.