Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on February 23, 2023, 10:33:23 PM

Title: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on February 23, 2023, 10:33:23 PM
Not a great day - I've a poor thread on the 500 Fork leg so it's Groundhog Day with the front forks.
On the plus side I will polish them up even better as I have some finer buffing compound that seems to work.

Yesterday my buffing wheel started making an awful clattering noise with added creaking - Warco Tools are collecting it tomorrow to replace the bearings as they do not have a replacement in stock.
.https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XXJKiUUFJmg

Just waiting for number three now - me suspicious hell no. (salt just thrown over my shoulder  ;D ;D ;D)
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: K2-K6 on February 23, 2023, 11:00:07 PM
https://youtu.be/JG8MwYf85KA

 ;D
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: Laverdaroo on February 23, 2023, 11:41:59 PM
Just watched that, sounds like my knees


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: taysidedragon on February 24, 2023, 10:17:40 AM
I had to cut back some bushes in the garden on Wednesday and managed to stick the sharp end of a branch right in my eye. 3 hours in A&E and I  got the all clear (well, a bit blurry really!). No permanent damage, but one eye looks like Dracula on a bad night.

Stick with the motorcycles Ted, they're a lot safer. 😁
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: K2-K6 on February 24, 2023, 10:36:32 AM
Yep, my brother in law got caught trimming the neighbour's Bush  :o there was hell to pay  ;D
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: Johnny4428 on February 24, 2023, 10:43:07 AM
I had to cut back some bushes in the garden on Wednesday and managed to stick the sharp end of a branch right in my eye. 3 hours in A&E and I  got the all clear (well, a bit blurry really!). No permanent damage, but one eye looks like Dracula on a bad night.

Stick with the motorcycles Ted, they're a lot safer. 😁
Ouch!😡😡
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: Johnny4428 on February 24, 2023, 10:44:15 AM
Yep, my brother in law got caught trimming the neighbour's Bush  :o there was hell to pay  ;D

🤣🤣🤣 euphemism?
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: Laverdaroo on February 24, 2023, 03:38:02 PM
Yep, my brother in law got caught trimming the neighbour's Bush  :o there was hell to pay  ;D

Tea spit, cough ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on February 24, 2023, 05:08:48 PM
Yep, my brother in law got caught trimming the neighbour's Bush  :o there was hell to pay  ;D

Brazilian ?
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: Laverdaroo on February 24, 2023, 07:02:04 PM
 ;D
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: K2-K6 on February 24, 2023, 07:41:29 PM
Nah, she's from Hampshire  :)
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on March 03, 2023, 09:43:33 AM
I had to cut back some bushes in the garden on Wednesday and managed to stick the sharp end of a branch right in my eye. 3 hours in A&E and I  got the all clear (well, a bit blurry really!). No permanent damage, but one eye looks like Dracula on a bad night.

Stick with the motorcycles Ted, they're a lot safer. 😁

Trust your eye has fully healed after your garden accident - so much for bikes being dangerous.

My buffing wheel should arrive back from Warco today - they fitted new bearings - from what little I can glean I suspect they somehow became damp during warehouse storage.
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: Johnny4428 on March 03, 2023, 10:34:35 AM
Nah, she's from Hampshire  :)

🤣🤣 👍👍🤜
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: Matt_Harrington on March 03, 2023, 03:30:03 PM
Yep, my brother in law got caught trimming the neighbour's Bush  :o there was hell to pay  ;D
:o
Title: Re: It comes in threes whats next?
Post by: taysidedragon on March 04, 2023, 12:50:30 AM
I had to cut back some bushes in the garden on Wednesday and managed to stick the sharp end of a branch right in my eye. 3 hours in A&E and I  got the all clear (well, a bit blurry really!). No permanent damage, but one eye looks like Dracula on a bad night.

Stick with the motorcycles Ted, they're a lot safer. 😁

Trust your eye has fully healed after your garden accident - so much for bikes being dangerous.

It's well on the mend , thanks Ted. Ready to insulate and line the garage next week. Then I  can get my bikes back home! I'm missing them! 😢

My buffing wheel should arrive back from Warco today - they fitted new bearings - from what little I can glean I suspect they somehow became damp during warehouse storage.