Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on April 24, 2023, 11:42:04 AM

Title: I think this is a members bike?
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on April 24, 2023, 11:42:04 AM
The exhaust system on this bike looks familiar - pretty sure I've seen it featured on here.

.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175696402702
Title: Re: I think this is a members bike?
Post by: Davelu88 on April 24, 2023, 03:23:02 PM
Yes Ted that would be my Kerker exhaust  :)
Title: Re: I think this is a members bike?
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on April 24, 2023, 03:58:40 PM
Best of luck with the sale it does look a mean machine all black.
Title: Re: I think this is a members bike?
Post by: Davelu88 on April 24, 2023, 04:48:37 PM
Cheers Ted  :)
Title: Re: I think this is a members bike?
Post by: Laverdaroo on April 24, 2023, 05:50:33 PM
top looking bike that. 8)