Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: brinkys on July 20, 2010, 12:42:29 PM

Title: Seat Unit and Tank
Post by: brinkys on July 20, 2010, 12:42:29 PM
I have been trawling the internet trying to find somewhere in the UK where I can get a Cafe Racer style seat unit and tank, I would be grateful if somebody could point me in the right direction or post a link/s, or parts in general ie clocks, exhausts, shocks, wheels etc for a cafe race project.

Title: Re: Seat Unit and Tank
Post by: lordwhimsey on July 20, 2010, 03:25:57 PM
I saw this on ebay the other day http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cafe-Racer-Tank-and-Seat-/250664836737?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3a5cc9de81 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cafe-Racer-Tank-and-Seat-/250664836737?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3a5cc9de81)

Also try Disco Volante http://www.discovolantemoto.co.uk/ (http://www.discovolantemoto.co.uk/)
Title: Re: Seat Unit and Tank
Post by: captaindonutbikes on July 21, 2010, 11:03:07 AM
2nds on the disco volante site. really nice guy  ;D
Title: Re: Seat Unit and Tank
Post by: rigwit on July 22, 2010, 12:36:59 AM
over raceng do a nice covered alloy cafe racer style link off the cmsnl site ...........
Title: Re: Seat Unit and Tank
Post by: ffjmoore on August 11, 2010, 10:30:20 PM
Im using these guys and looking for somebody to test fit the tank on their bike.
http://www.tabaker.co.uk/ (http://www.tabaker.co.uk/)
if you feel like stopping buy you could try my tank on for size.
(http://www.tabaker.co.uk/TABWSITE/UK/IMAG0007.JPG)