Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Athame57 on August 09, 2023, 08:59:05 PM

Title: CB350/400 air box rubbers
Post by: Athame57 on August 09, 2023, 08:59:05 PM
Are the air box to carburettor rubbers on the CB350 and CB400F interchangeable? The item for the  400 isn't being quite so easy to find just now.
Title: Re: CB350/400 air box rubbers
Post by: Deano400 on August 09, 2023, 09:32:25 PM
If I understand correctly the rubbers you are after, Steve has some.

https://www.400fourbits.co.uk/#fuel

HH-907
SS-160

Complete with chamber SS-073
Title: Re: CB350/400 air box rubbers
Post by: Athame57 on August 09, 2023, 09:40:04 PM
Hi Deano, thanks. If I have to fall back on second hand I'll go to Steve's site, I've found things there that I had to scour the world for!
Title: Re: CB350/400 air box rubbers
Post by: Deano400 on August 09, 2023, 09:44:11 PM
They were never sold seperately AFAIK, came with the chamber.
Title: Re: CB350/400 air box rubbers
Post by: Athame57 on August 09, 2023, 09:57:11 PM
I bought the set I have now from DSS a while back, after market but took about three-four years for cracks to appear.
Title: Re: CB350/400 air box rubbers
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on August 09, 2023, 10:10:45 PM
I bought a set from DS during lock down - they were listed below the complete air box iirc - probably just out of stock atm.