Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: DomP on September 26, 2023, 08:14:23 AM

Title: Lock washer
Post by: DomP on September 26, 2023, 08:14:23 AM
The one tab on my lock washer, part number 90433283000, has broken off, DS are saying they are no longer available so has anyone either got one available or know of a source?  Might have to dip into Kens or Bryan's personal stash!
Title: Re: Lock washer
Post by: Oddjob on September 26, 2023, 02:04:08 PM
Gave one of these away earlier this year.

Possible I might have another, if I spot one I'll let you know.
Title: Re: Lock washer
Post by: Bryanj on September 26, 2023, 02:28:01 PM
Where does it go, my parts books aint handy
Title: Re: Lock washer
Post by: DomP on September 26, 2023, 02:43:37 PM
Thanks Ken!

It's for the retaining bolt on the starter gear Bryan
Title: Re: Lock washer
Post by: Bryanj on September 26, 2023, 03:45:27 PM
I would have to delve into an old engine for one of those, not difficult to make from thin plate though
Title: Re: Lock washer
Post by: paul G on September 26, 2023, 04:20:08 PM
One on eBay but in Sweden

325708824639

Title: Re: Lock washer
Post by: DomP on September 26, 2023, 06:28:39 PM
Yeah I saw that, I'll be shaping a piece of steel with a dremel and file at this rate