Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: PMK on August 30, 2010, 10:36:03 AM

Title: Found this in old mag
Post by: PMK on August 30, 2010, 10:36:03 AM
It's a first look by Motorcycle Scooter & Three Wheeler Mechanics from May 1969 at the CB750 launched at the Brighton Show

Enjoy  ;D

(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/PaulG80/other/honda1stlook1.jpg)(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/PaulG80/other/honda1stlook2.jpg)

Hope this works ok

If anyone wants the original 2 pictures just pm me
Title: Re: Found this in old mag
Post by: K2-K6 on August 30, 2010, 10:24:35 PM
Thanks for that PMK, it's quite interesting to see. Also it appears to have a two part alternator cover but unsure of what I can see, is that something the originals had?

Something else, I was watching an old scrapheap challenge that I put on for my son in which they had to lift things up with a crane to get points. One of them chained up an engine in a car and lifted!! out came a whole CB750 motor..............shame on them.