Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: hkseeker on September 04, 2010, 08:06:51 PM

Title: Hello from California in the U.S.A....1976 Honda CB750 Question...thks
Post by: hkseeker on September 04, 2010, 08:06:51 PM
Hi all,
I am the owner of a 1976 Honda CB750.

Just a simple question,  what does the CB  stand for?   I have a 1976 CB750 and can not find information regarding  CB.

Many thanks to all, safe riding.

HK
Title: Re: Hello from California in the U.S.A....1976 Honda CB750 Question...thks
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on September 06, 2010, 08:35:51 AM
I wrote a FAQ on this a few years ago on the US site:

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=2894.msg37988#msg37988 (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=2894.msg37988#msg37988)
Title: Re: Hello from California in the U.S.A....1976 Honda CB750 Question...thks
Post by: Yoshi823 on September 07, 2010, 09:38:57 PM
Hiya Yank.

Which part of California are you in? I have relations in the San Fernando Valley in the Chatsworth district. I loved riding to the Rock Store when I was working in the USA back in 1988 & spent some time riding with my Uncle on his CBX1000Z with him riding his VF1000R.