Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Seamus on September 08, 2010, 11:05:58 PM

Title: Knebworth 12 Sept
Post by: Seamus on September 08, 2010, 11:05:58 PM
Another show, anyone going?

I hope to be there, assuming that the rain gods hold off.  :D
Title: Re: Knebworth 12 Sept
Post by: andy120t on September 10, 2010, 09:55:01 AM
It's just down the road from me so I'll be there!  Look out got the dark green 1960 Triumph with high pipes!

(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k72/andy120t/Motorcycles/P1010279.jpg)
Title: Re: Knebworth 12 Sept
Post by: UK Pete on September 10, 2010, 06:07:29 PM
I just checked the weather forcast for sunday and it is looking good so there is a good chance i might take a ride up there and see what its all about
Pete
Title: Re: Knebworth 12 Sept
Post by: Seamus on September 10, 2010, 10:29:16 PM
Hi Andy, and Pete, I'll keep an eye out.

I will be with a guy on a KH250 and probably meet up with a mate from Hertford with an old Enfield (1934 ish)

Enjoy the day
Title: Re: Knebworth 12 Sept
Post by: Seamus on September 14, 2010, 07:19:31 PM
Managed to get to Knebworth although a bit late (12 ish). Some very nice bikes there.
A 1967 CB72 won best Honda and the runner up ewas a nice 1981 Honda Britain. (Judge told me that it was a tough choice between my K1 and the Britain.  :()

Managed best 1970's bike though, so was well pleased.

Pity I forgot my camera as there were some beutiful bikes there.