Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: granpymike on September 10, 2010, 08:53:45 PM

Title: Newbie Hi!!
Post by: granpymike on September 10, 2010, 08:53:45 PM
Hi, I  am a somerset boy,my existing and well loved bike is my old matchless love it and has been my pride and joy for 3 years.
I've bought a 1976 Honda 400 4 2 owners from new left outside for 5 years looking neglected and unloved.Lots of rust but has a spare engine and a Haynes manual.
I know very little about the 400 4's but like the look of them and looking for a winter project,havent got a clue where to start so looking for inspiration from you guys.
I rebuilt my Matchless with the excellent help from the AJS Matchless owners club.I think it very important to give feedback of any advise given, these forums are great with lots of ideas passed across but did they work?.
Baack to the 400 where do i start i collect her next week (bought for
Title: Re: Newbie Hi!!
Post by: manxseven on September 10, 2010, 09:42:51 PM
Hi Mike,

Welcome.

I'm very 'new' as well, having just brought a 400/4 also - mine was
Title: Re: Newbie Hi!!
Post by: florence on September 11, 2010, 10:59:00 AM
Hi and welcome.  Another person from Somerset, which part?

Title: Re: Newbie Hi!!
Post by: granpymike on September 11, 2010, 10:17:26 PM
Taunton,Hi!!!