Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: PMK on September 25, 2010, 02:40:23 PM

Title: Choppers
Post by: PMK on September 25, 2010, 02:40:23 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230528155866 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230528155866)

A bit of tidying and that would look sweet!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320591489547 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320591489547)

I'd lose the sheet metal at the back

Title: Re: Choppers
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on September 25, 2010, 05:11:14 PM
Here's a beautiful CB750 chop from a few years ago
Title: Re: Choppers
Post by: mick on September 25, 2010, 07:39:14 PM
2nd one has better lines but needs the sheet metal gettin rid of :o, cheers Mick.
Title: Re: Choppers
Post by: UK Pete on September 25, 2010, 07:58:58 PM
I agree, loose the ugly metal panels and it looks real good
I am really getting the urge to own a chopper, it would have to be a soft tail, infact i am in the early stages of building a 600 single cylinder soft tail chop, it has been put to the back of the que as i have far too much going on
Pete
Title: Re: Choppers
Post by: PMK on September 25, 2010, 09:04:01 PM
That's pretty Steve  ;D

Me likey that lots

Old Skool Rools
Title: Re: Choppers
Post by: Paull on September 26, 2010, 10:29:12 AM
I'm in the process of chopping a cb550. The ol girl was scrap really, but I just hate to throw stuff out. If some kind person can tell me how to load pics, I have the before and up to now set of pics. just took one carb apart and the float bar is no more, just rust in the float bowl. Happy days.
It ol skool all the way for me.
Paul

 
Title: Re: Choppers
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on September 26, 2010, 12:31:51 PM
There's a FAQ here Paul

http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php?topic=1825.0 (http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php?topic=1825.0)

Title: Re: Choppers
Post by: Paull on September 26, 2010, 09:04:43 PM
Thanks Steve