Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: paul G on May 01, 2024, 03:01:50 PM
-
https://www.mathewsons.co.uk/auction/lot/lot-458---1974-honda-cb-750k4/?lot=26360&so=0&st=&sto=0&au=68&ef=&et=&ic=False&sd=0&pp=96&pn=5&g=1
:D
-
Apparently the downside is the rear light needs rechroming. What? That's embarrassingly bad.
Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
-
It only says new stainless exhaust NOT original
-
It only says new stainless exhaust NOT original
[/quote
It’s still sodding ugly ;)
-
Lot not found or currently unavailable is all I got from link!
-
Yep same here
-
Sold or pulled
-
I used their search. "exhaust" and found a 750 with crazy pipes on....
-
LOT458 coming up shortly ;D
-
£3,400 provisional. Considering how much as been spent restoring the bike why ruin it with such a horrible exhaust!
-
£3400 who bought it
-
https://youtu.be/i31ukMWH9oY
Also 400/4 that sold £1500 not sure if provisional though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok-KWZRJ1m8
-
https://youtu.be/i31ukMWH9oY
Also 400/4 that sold £1500 not sure if provisional though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok-KWZRJ1m8
Ash I think that sold as the guide was £1500-2000 bargain at £1500
-
Looks like whoever fitted those pipes was smoking something very strong, they are really horrible.
Cheers
Dennis
-
I like the sound of some of the 4 into 2 and 4 into 1 systems, but with stock pipes, I'm reluctant to make the change, even though it would increase my enjoyment of the bike.
No such issue with this bike. A decent price, if it has been put together properly, with money left over for sexy new pipes.