Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on May 14, 2024, 05:01:40 PM
-
I can't seem to see the best route for the brake lamp switch wiring here is my photo.
Not sure if this would interfere with the fitting of the side panel.
Does anyone have a photo of the correct wiring route?
The cable tie is temporary, iginition currently disconnected whilst I'm doing the static timing.
.(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53721345429_00403a2d52_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2pRaWnB)PXL_20240514_154010749 (https://flic.kr/p/2pRaWnB) by Macabe Thiele (https://www.flickr.com/photos/187487200@N03/), on Flickr
-
Here is my unmolested CB550. Plugs in behind the frame bar
-
Thanks for that.👍
-
Thats what i remember, rubber boot in space at top right of battery as you look at it.
Ted, before you try running the motor check that the blue and yellow from points are plugged in inside that boot, several times i have been caught out when i have mad last minute alterations somewhere and one of thos has pulled out so it only fires on 2!
-
I will Bryan, at the moment the yellow & blue wires from the points are disconnected . it's not connected as I used the test lamp method to do static timing.
I intend to find tune that before I try first start up.