Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on May 15, 2024, 06:58:35 PM
-
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/743953341154957
From what I remember the restorer Pete went to prison for embezzling his granny's money
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
-
He traded it in to a dealer not running right due to carbs
-
Always annoys me the stripes on tank don't look right.
-
All he had to say was that his big buddy Liz Hurley (read his autobiography) once sat on the seat and the price would rocket. ;D
This celeb vehicle went for a packet
https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/23489145.framlingham-detectorists-triumph-tr7-sells-30-000/
-
Descent looking bike even without the proper exhausts, but as Mick says those tank decals are awful! Not even close to what they should look like.
-
Big price drop.
-
That is a big discount! Pretty reasonable price now...
-
I had to look up on Google this Henry Cole fellow. Evidently he is some sort of television presenter. I can't say I've ever seen him on the box.
-
Love him or hate him, at least he produces motorcycle content for TV which, these days, is pretty limited....
-
I like his little gang of experts, they all seem very switched on. Plus the dog -Jellybean - is a massive favourite in our house!
As mentioned here, at least it gets old bikes and cars and some other interesting stuff on TV!