Honda-SOHC
General => Humour => Topic started by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on May 16, 2024, 01:52:35 PM
-
I had some new tools from Wendy for my recent birthday - undecided between Metric & Imperial so she went for the safe option. ;D ;D ;D
Edible ones!
.(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53725339233_bd06d6779f_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2pRwpAi)Edible Tools (https://flic.kr/p/2pRwpAi) by Macabe Thiele (https://www.flickr.com/photos/187487200@N03/), on Flickr
-
Who’s a lucky boy then?

Happy Burfday Ted, mine next week, the big 50
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
I'm 26 years ahead of you Roo!
-
You could use them to put up some virtual shelves for ornaments that don't need to be bought Ted ;D
-
Now thats nice, I will have to show that to the boss, but she would probably eat them herself.
Cheers
Dennis
-
Happy Birthday Ted :).
Is the tool second from left a tattoo removal tool?
-
I hope you had a hippy bathday Ted, those tools will have your engine running sweetly! ;D
-
Better than a chocolate fireguard I guess. ;D
My missus once helped herself to one of my 'tools' ... a 'hammer' as she called it ...to knock in pins to hang a picture frame. >:(
[attachimg=1]
-
Edible! Wonder what they taste like! Happy Birthday Ted.
Roo, I feel a birthday beer coming on!! (an no, no news on Triumph....)
-
You could use them to put up some virtual shelves for ornaments that don't need to be bought Ted ;D





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Ted, don't use them on a warm engine. Could get messy! 🤣