Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on May 19, 2024, 04:05:39 PM

Title: 500K0 unfinished project on eBay
Post by: AshimotoK0 on May 19, 2024, 04:05:39 PM
I know this guy but haven't seen him for years
100% genuine bloke though

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335388847413
Title: Re: 500K0 unfinished project on eBay
Post by: Nurse Julie on May 19, 2024, 05:08:22 PM
I know Chris lives up your way Ash, he's a very good customer of mine and has been buying parts from me regularly for quite a few years now.
Title: Re: 500K0 unfinished project on eBay
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on May 19, 2024, 05:58:59 PM
Plus a load of spares.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335384696747?itmmeta=01HY8WH3W9Q21HT7P0WPPTR7EK&hash=item4e167c57ab:g:NNcAAOSw7hJmO6PG
Title: Re: 500K0 unfinished project on eBay
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on May 19, 2024, 06:00:55 PM
No bids on the bike.

Parts sold a good haul for someone - anyone here?
Title: Re: 500K0 unfinished project on eBay
Post by: Bryanj on May 19, 2024, 07:28:22 PM
That was a good haul, too much and too far away for me, at least 3 of the rear brake pedal retun spring in there
Title: Re: 500K0 unfinished project on eBay
Post by: AshimotoK0 on May 19, 2024, 08:55:24 PM
Near to me (across the field from my house) but I have enough junk ... so deffo not me.
Title: Re: 500K0 unfinished project on eBay
Post by: mickwinf on May 19, 2024, 10:18:23 PM
I did have a bid but not successful.