Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Mikep328 on June 04, 2024, 10:40:10 PM

Title: Other Honda 400 fours?
Post by: Mikep328 on June 04, 2024, 10:40:10 PM
 I didn't learn until very recently that Honda made four cylinder 400's up until a few years ago.   Were any of the subsequent Honda 400 fours sold in the UK?
Title: Re: Other Honda 400 fours?
Post by: Nurse Julie on June 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Honda CB400 super four is one of them and Honda have jyst launched the new 400 Super.
Title: Re: Other Honda 400 fours?
Post by: Mikep328 on June 05, 2024, 07:03:54 AM
In searching I can't find any indication that Honda 400 fours after the 70's models were ever sold in the UK (or US).  They look interesting though I prefer the look of my CB400 and its air-cooled design.  Of course, the later liquid-cooled models had a lot more power.  I can understand why 400 fours were never popular in the USA but I would have thought the UK/Euro market would have been decent for the later 400s.