Honda-SOHC
General => Humour => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on June 12, 2024, 10:41:06 PM
-
Actually been to houses like this .. one in Bishop Auckland and one on Anglesey.
[attachimg=1]
-
If anyone remembers Corrie there were a few episodes when Jack Duckworth bought a motorcycle, a Velocette LE to restore. In one episode Vera came home early to find him cleaning the engine and frame in the bath (we've all done it haven't we? And we have also used the oven to cure paint, the dishwasher to clean wiring looms when the wife was out..... ;))
-
I used to change tyres in my parents kitchen when I was still at home because it was warm. And a lot more elbow room than my dad's shed! No garage in those days.
I couldn't get away with any oily engine work though, had to freeze my nuts off in the shed in the winter. 🥶
-
I thought that cartoon was of a backstreet dentist at first, they may be the shape of things to come! :o
-
I used to change tyres in my parents kitchen when I was still at home because it was warm. And a lot more elbow room than my dad's shed! No garage in those days.
I couldn't get away with any oily engine work though, had to freeze my nuts off in the shed in the winter. 🥶
Harping back to Coronation Street 1st episode in 1960 old man Barlow was fixing David's bike wheel in the house when Ken brought his GF home.