Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Athame57 on June 14, 2024, 12:51:51 AM

Title: New Biker movie in the pipeline
Post by: Athame57 on June 14, 2024, 12:51:51 AM
This new film soon to make it's debut will interest some of us for sure! :  ;D  https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/news/film-the-bikeriders-recreates-heyday-of-60s-motorcycle-clubs/ar-BB1o3b15
Title: Re: New Biker movie in the pipeline
Post by: taysidedragon on June 14, 2024, 11:53:23 AM
I can't get too excited by it. Another Hollywood fantasy about Hells Angel type gangs.

Sons of Anarchy and Mayans were OK for something loosely bike related to watch on TV, but I won't be paying money to watch this in the cinema. The bikes were shite too. 😖
Title: Re: New Biker movie in the pipeline
Post by: Laverdaroo on June 14, 2024, 01:20:47 PM
I can't get too excited by it. Another Hollywood fantasy about Hells Angel type gangs.

Sons of Anarchy and Mayans were OK for something loosely bike related to watch on TV, but I won't be paying money to watch this in the cinema. The bikes were shite too.
I’ll no doubt watch it at some point  n in the coming years but couldn’t have put it better myself

Spoken like a true miserable bastard


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: New Biker movie in the pipeline
Post by: taysidedragon on June 14, 2024, 04:12:12 PM
I can't get too excited by it. Another Hollywood fantasy about Hells Angel type gangs.

Sons of Anarchy and Mayans were OK for something loosely bike related to watch on TV, but I won't be paying money to watch this in the cinema. The bikes were shite too.
I’ll no doubt watch it at some point  n in the coming years but couldn’t have put it better myself

Spoken like a true miserable bastard


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's me! Years of training. 😜
Title: Re: New Biker movie in the pipeline
Post by: Laverdaroo on June 14, 2024, 04:12:50 PM



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk