Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on June 15, 2024, 03:53:40 PM

Title: I thought it was cold!
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on June 15, 2024, 03:53:40 PM
White over here with a heavy downpour of hail!
Title: Re: I thought it was cold!
Post by: Athame57 on June 15, 2024, 04:05:04 PM
We had torrential rain in London. What happened to your climate emergency Mr Khan?
Title: Re: I thought it was cold!
Post by: Bryanj on June 15, 2024, 05:12:33 PM
We got heating on downstairs and aircon needed in 3rd floor bedroom
Title: Re: I thought it was cold!
Post by: DomP on June 15, 2024, 05:19:23 PM
Yep grim here  in Herefordshire, torrential rain this morning
Title: Re: I thought it was cold!
Post by: magpie114 on June 15, 2024, 05:29:36 PM
Pleasant in the sun between some heavy showers in this part of Scotland


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: I thought it was cold!
Post by: Spitfire on June 15, 2024, 07:38:44 PM
Thunderstorms and torrential rain here mixed in with sunshine, had to dig out my wooly hat and gloves today and later I was basking in the sunshine, mad.

Dennis
Title: Re: I thought it was cold!
Post by: taysidedragon on June 15, 2024, 08:53:12 PM
Pleasant in the sun between some heavy showers in this part of Scotland


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here.😎  A bit mixed at Knockhill too.
Title: Re: I thought it was cold!
Post by: Nurse Julie on June 15, 2024, 09:29:42 PM
Heating on here in Lincs 😢😢😢😢
Title: Re: I thought it was cold!
Post by: Laverdaroo on June 16, 2024, 12:29:00 AM
Stair rods all day apart from an hour of sunshine allowing a single run test ride on Chewy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: I thought it was cold!
Post by: Johnny4428 on June 16, 2024, 07:52:36 AM
Heating on here too, just coming out the arse end of a Covid session, no bike runs for 3 weeks!😡😡
When does global warming start?
Title: Re: I thought it was cold!
Post by: Orcade-Ian on June 16, 2024, 10:42:32 AM
Seems like it's everywhere then!
We had torrential rain some days on our bike adventure to Germany and Austria - but some sunny days too.  The Mosel river had flooded many roads and properties with thick gooey mud and I'd never seen the river so high.  Coming back home from Hull to Orkney the display was reading 7 degrees and apparently gritters were out on the A9!  The lying Gov backed BBC are still trying to convince the tree huggers that it was the warmest May on record.  Come the revolution!
Wondered where you were yesterday Johnny at the Broad Street bike gathering - many folk asked.

Ian
Title: Re: I thought it was cold!
Post by: Seabeowner on June 16, 2024, 06:59:48 PM
Thing with May here is that it never got cold, but also it never got hot. First time we have had heating come on in June, but only for 30 mins. Please provide some better weather up north as we're coming up to Edinburgh in a week. BBC employ the Netherlands Meteo group, but the May result came from the UK Met office.
Title: Re: I thought it was cold!
Post by: Johnny4428 on June 16, 2024, 09:20:43 PM
Ian that would have been a rough ride up from Hull! Yes still on the back of Covid here but not testing anymore, failed to get out on the bike as still a bit feverish so had to miss out this time. Looks like there was a descent turn out though!