Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Eldrick on July 05, 2024, 03:22:31 PM

Title: Honda (Charlotte) go Vrooooom! Thanks
Post by: Eldrick on July 05, 2024, 03:22:31 PM
Thanks to all that helped me directly with answers and parts and indirectly with historical posts.
I have (for the first time ever) took an engine apart, down to the base gasket, and cleaned stuff I didn't know was in there, then put it all back together again and I still have a bike that works. Totally impressed with myself and equally thankful for the help and information available in the forum. I may even have enough knowledge to answer question in future.
I would go out on a test run but it is a bit on the pouring with rain side so I will go tomorrow.

ThanksKenny m
Title: Re: Honda (Charlotte) go Vrooooom! Thanks
Post by: Rozabikes Tim on July 05, 2024, 03:31:24 PM
Result well done!
Title: Re: Honda (Charlotte) go Vrooooom! Thanks
Post by: Athame57 on July 05, 2024, 03:41:28 PM
BRAVO! BRAVO!  ;D
Title: Re: Honda (Charlotte) go Vrooooom! Thanks
Post by: andy120t on July 05, 2024, 04:06:22 PM
Good work!
Title: Re: Honda (Charlotte) go Vrooooom! Thanks
Post by: Orcade-Ian on July 05, 2024, 04:08:41 PM
Hi Kenny,
Isn't that the best feeling in the World?  You must be rightly proud of yourself but also take pity on those folk who achieve nothing in their lives, other than a larger bank balance!

Keep it up!

Ian
Title: Re: Honda (Charlotte) go Vrooooom! Thanks
Post by: Nurse Julie on July 05, 2024, 04:14:02 PM
Great work, well done.
Title: Re: Honda (Charlotte) go Vrooooom! Thanks
Post by: TrickyMicky on July 05, 2024, 05:05:20 PM
Well done that man.  BUT!!  Did you manage to reach full enrichment by losing at least one 10mm socket???
Title: Re: Honda (Charlotte) go Vrooooom! Thanks
Post by: Laverdaroo on July 05, 2024, 07:33:16 PM
Top skills and what a confidence boost. Well done mate


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Honda (Charlotte) go Vrooooom! Thanks
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on July 05, 2024, 07:38:49 PM
Well done Kenny that's the sort of thing that encourages us all to work on these old Honda's.👍👍👍