Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: TezzerTel on July 16, 2024, 08:46:48 PM

Title: Hello Everyone
Post by: TezzerTel on July 16, 2024, 08:46:48 PM
Hello everyone, new member here. I've recently acquired a CB550 Super Sport I believe! I'm looking forward to doing a restoration on it although not sure how far I'm going to go yet. I'll have loads of questions I'm quite new to bikes
Title: Re: Hello Everyone
Post by: Nurse Julie on July 16, 2024, 08:55:28 PM
Welcome to the forum. When you have enough posts, show us a photo. Enjoy.
Title: Re: Hello Everyone
Post by: TezzerTel on July 16, 2024, 09:11:10 PM
Will do. I tried to add a photo but if I can't post pictures yet this should help
Title: Re: Hello Everyone
Post by: Bryanj on July 16, 2024, 10:16:39 PM
You need a certain number of posts before you can post pics. Look in Ashs dropbox or Alladins cave for the manual downloads, the 550 models are in supplements to the 500 one
Title: Re: Hello Everyone
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on July 16, 2024, 10:51:39 PM
Welcome to the Forum, I think there are at least five of us from in & around the County of Derbyshire.🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️
Title: Re: Hello Everyone
Post by: Johnny4428 on July 17, 2024, 07:11:18 AM
Welcome to the forum and good luck with the 550, we will look forward to progress and woes of course.😜
Title: Re: Hello Everyone
Post by: TezzerTel on July 17, 2024, 08:39:17 AM
Welcome to the Forum, I think there are at least five of us from in & around the County of Derbyshire.🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️

Thanks I'm just up the up the road from you at Alfreton
Title: Re: Hello Everyone
Post by: TezzerTel on July 17, 2024, 08:40:39 AM
Welcome to the forum and good luck with the 550, we will look forward to progress and woes of course.😜

Thanks

I hope there aren't yo many woes  :o
Title: Re: Hello Everyone
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on July 17, 2024, 09:06:13 AM
Welcome to the Forum, I think there are at least five of us from in & around the County of Derbyshire.🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️

Thanks I'm just up the up the road from you at Alfreton

Alfreton - I worked at the old Police Station where the big Tesco is for about 4 years circa 1986-91.