Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: deltarider on July 24, 2024, 09:53:29 AM

Title: What is the length of this part?
Post by: deltarider on July 24, 2024, 09:53:29 AM
Question in the German forum: what is the length of this part?  https://www.cmsnl.com/products/collarrrwheel_42311390000/
Title: Re: What is the length of this part?
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on July 24, 2024, 11:44:27 AM
Is that the spacer that fits inside the left side wheel bearing?
Max supplied me with that & both outer rear wheel spacers for my 500.
That's a 550 part so I can't help with dimensions.
Title: Re: What is the length of this part?
Post by: DomP on July 24, 2024, 05:51:33 PM
I cold help as I've got the old one off mine having replaced it with one from Max.  Give me ten minutes...
Title: Re: What is the length of this part?
Post by: DomP on July 24, 2024, 05:56:13 PM
Here you go, you can see why I replaced mine. CB550F1, sprocket side just for reference
Title: Re: What is the length of this part?
Post by: deltarider on July 24, 2024, 08:12:04 PM
Thank you, Sir.
Title: Re: What is the length of this part?
Post by: DomP on July 24, 2024, 08:19:14 PM
Thank you, Sir.

No probs mate!