Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on July 29, 2024, 11:17:28 AM

Title: My mate in York thinking of selling his 500K1 Sprint bike
Post by: AshimotoK0 on July 29, 2024, 11:17:28 AM
My mate in York thinking of selling his 500K1 Sprint bike (he used to regularly sprint it at the IOM but he's got a Scott sprinter now, so he's not using it).

The donor  bike was a USA  import and it's done less than 4k miles I think. He put some kind of fancy ignition on it and I know the carbs are good 'cos I provided them (the originals had suffered from long term storage in the States.)

PM me if interested.


[attachimg=1]


This is at the Ramsey Sprint in 2017 (with a lot of the original parts still fitted) ... He's doesn't have the standard parts (he gave them to me tyears ago ;D)


[attachimg=2]