Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Sifu on August 17, 2024, 07:00:09 PM
-
Hi all I’ve got a 1978 cb750f2 .
-
Hi Sifu, welcome to the forum. What is your intentions with your bike? Does it need restoring or is it ready to go?
-
Welcome to the forum. Lots of help and advice available if needed. 👍
-
Welcome aboard the SOHC forum Sifu! ;D
-
Welcome to the sohc community.🏍ï¸
-
Thanks
-
It’s been a while since I was last on , how do i post pictures. And hello everyone again
-
Hello again.
If you are on a laptop/desktop, use the “Add attachment†link. It’s pretty clunky.
If you are on a mobile, get the Tapatalk app and you can add pictures directly from your photo library.
Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Welcome aboard!
-
It’s been a while since I was last on , how do i post pictures. And hello everyone again
You can do it this www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,29228.0.html
-
At long last posted a picture