Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: TezzerTel on September 17, 2024, 11:48:36 AM

Title: Tyres
Post by: TezzerTel on September 17, 2024, 11:48:36 AM
What tyres are available to give that retro look without the retro grip levels?
Title: Re: Tyres
Post by: florence on September 17, 2024, 12:42:00 PM
Avon Speedmaster and SM.

I have found them to be very good at sticking to the road.
Title: Re: Tyres
Post by: Bryanj on September 17, 2024, 02:15:53 PM
Some .etzeler and continentals
Title: Re: Tyres
Post by: Green1 on September 17, 2024, 02:52:54 PM
I run Continental K112 & RB2 in all weather. Never been an issue and I don't hang around on my 100mile commute I'm soon to change the rear on the 750 as it's now below the wear bar. Three rear to one front
Title: Re: Tyres
Post by: TezzerTel on September 17, 2024, 03:54:34 PM
Thanks everyone some good options there just what I'm looking for
Title: Re: Tyres
Post by: Jan B on September 19, 2024, 07:51:28 PM
Here also satisfied with Coni's