Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Johny Boy on September 20, 2024, 11:50:14 AM

Title: Can I look at your 550K3 please?
Post by: Johny Boy on September 20, 2024, 11:50:14 AM
Hi Everyone, For the last year or so, I have been dissasembling, blasting and painting, and I am now finally reassembling my 1977 K3

I have a few missing bits, seat bracket etc and I would really apprieciate being able to have a look at a fully assembled version, so I can take a few photos and dimensions.

If anyone lives anywhere near Newmarket in Suffolk, and would be happy for me to pop over for half an hour, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

John
Title: Re: Can I look at your 550K3 please?
Post by: AshimotoK0 on September 20, 2024, 12:40:44 PM
According to his museum stock list David Silver has one .. why not head there next Saturday for his 400F event and get free admission into the museum and look at his 1978 example.

https://www.davidsilverhondacollection.co.uk/the-collection
Title: Re: Can I look at your 550K3 please?
Post by: Johny Boy on September 20, 2024, 01:35:24 PM
Thank you so much, that is a great idea