Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => Other Bikes => Topic started by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on October 13, 2024, 07:19:34 PM

Title: Stafford Show
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on October 13, 2024, 07:19:34 PM
I have only read about the Velocette Scooter - saw this one at Stafford Show it was in fantastic condition.

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54064192096_e05fb9f14c_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2qnt7K3)PXL_20241013_101503995 (https://flic.kr/p/2qnt7K3) by Macabe Thiele (https://www.flickr.com/photos/187487200@N03/), on Flickr
.
Title: Re: Stafford Show
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on October 13, 2024, 07:29:28 PM
I spotted this Maico Letta at Stafford Show, I saw the front disc brake, then noticed the louvered front panel that lets air into a small radiator mounted inside the glove box with electrically operated fans for the water cooled single cylinder four stroke engine iirc the engine has 5 valves in the cylinder head. I've forgotten the make of the engine he fitted - it's based on a rotax type engine  he said.

.
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54064518249_3e9a5ec279_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2qnuMGn)PXL_20241013_104259538 (https://flic.kr/p/2qnuMGn) by Macabe Thiele (https://www.flickr.com/photos/187487200@N03/), on Flickr