Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Mark sharman on October 18, 2024, 11:55:53 AM

Title: Owners handbook, tool kit
Post by: Mark sharman on October 18, 2024, 11:55:53 AM
Hi All
I am trying to source an owners hand Manuel for my 550k0 1974 model.it did not come with one and I have no idea what it should look like.i have seen ones for K1 but not K0.has anybody got a picture of one so I don't make the mistake of buying the wrong one.
Also I need a tool kit with, I think it's a blue pouch with popper.
TIA
Mark
Title: Re: Owners handbook, tool kit
Post by: Bryanj on October 18, 2024, 02:08:17 PM
You need to ask on the US forum for those as the K0 550 was never oficially imported here
Title: Re: Owners handbook, tool kit
Post by: deltarider on October 18, 2024, 08:22:19 PM
http://manuals.sohc4.net/cb550/owners_manual/OM55074.pdf
Title: Re: Owners handbook, tool kit
Post by: Mark sharman on October 19, 2024, 12:21:14 PM
Hi both
Thanks for the information.at least I know what iam looking for and where to go.
Thanks again much appreciated.