Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: DomP on October 24, 2024, 11:16:26 AM

Title: Decals
Post by: DomP on October 24, 2024, 11:16:26 AM
I think I know the answer to this but is Piki the best guy to go to for decals?  Anyone know what discount he offers on them?
Title: Re: Decals
Post by: Nurse Julie on October 24, 2024, 01:45:05 PM
Yes, Diego will do a very good price for you.
Title: Re: Decals
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on October 24, 2024, 04:15:25 PM
Plus it supports a sohc site sponsor. 👍
Title: Re: Decals
Post by: DomP on October 24, 2024, 07:59:16 PM
I've spoken to Diego, all sorted at a great price!
Title: Re: Decals
Post by: TezzerTel on October 26, 2024, 06:48:59 AM
I'm looking for a set for my project how did you get in touch with him?
Title: Re: Decals
Post by: Bryanj on October 26, 2024, 07:47:28 AM
Top right hand corner of the forum page, Redice
Title: Re: Decals
Post by: DomP on October 26, 2024, 08:18:59 AM
I'm looking for a set for my project how did you get in touch with him?

His forum name is Piki, I searched him then sent him a private message
Title: Re: Decals
Post by: beardylondon on October 26, 2024, 08:22:04 AM
+1 for Piki, top bloke, sorted me out with my decal. He lives in Spain, but fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Title: Re: Decals
Post by: Sesman on October 26, 2024, 09:02:46 AM
Another positive endorsement from me. 1st class service and products.👍👍
Title: Re: Decals
Post by: Jan B on October 26, 2024, 02:09:57 PM
+1 for Redice decals. Excellent quality.