Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: UK Pete on November 02, 2010, 05:32:45 PM
-
I thought it was a bad time of year to sell a bike but having said that the old hondas are still creaping up in price or at least trying too
Pete
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1977-HONDA-CB750-F1-CLASSIC-EXTREMELY-NICE-CONDITION-/130450893499?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item1e5f7aaabb (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1977-HONDA-CB750-F1-CLASSIC-EXTREMELY-NICE-CONDITION-/130450893499?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item1e5f7aaabb)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-CB-750-CB750-SOHC-F1-1-owner-5-336-mls-only-/220691438281?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item33623c1ac9 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-CB-750-CB750-SOHC-F1-1-owner-5-336-mls-only-/220691438281?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item33623c1ac9)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-CB-750-FOUR-CLASSIC-1979-UK-MACHINE-NOT-RESTORED-/130447154668?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item1e5f419dec (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-CB-750-FOUR-CLASSIC-1979-UK-MACHINE-NOT-RESTORED-/130447154668?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item1e5f419dec)
-
#1: If you go to Frank's website (Motorcycles Unlimited) you will see that he has quite a few classic bikes - all at least twice what anyone would reasonably want to pay...
#2: Will is one of the good guys.
#3: I looked at this for a mate who wanted to buy an F2. I told him to offer
-
Look at the Uk K0 on here then -- and its frame is 24000 after mine. So what is Eamon's 1010369 worth?
http://www.classicbikes.co.uk/ (http://www.classicbikes.co.uk/)
Or are they just dreamers!!! (Honda Dreamers) ;D
Cheers
Ash
-
I bought a CB750 from 'classicbikes' a few years ago. Very hard to find but well worth the visit. Nice CB750 K0 but it has been on sale for some time
Alan
-
Look at the Uk K0 on here then -- and its frame is 24000 after mine. So what is Eamon's 1010369 worth?
Ash - I'm sorry to say that Eamon has been quite ill recently and he sold the K0 :(
-
Look at the Uk K0 on here then -- and its frame is 24000 after mine. So what is Eamon's 1010369 worth?
Ash - I'm sorry to say that Eamon has been quite ill recently and he sold the K0 :(
Sorry to hear that Steve, please pass on my best wishes. I hope his bike went to a good home and stayed in the UK.
Cheers Ash
-
Hi Steve i'm also sorry to hear Eamon has been unwell, i don't know him pesonally but know him through the forums etc hope he's better soon, cheers Mick.
-
He's out of hospital now and on the mend.
Steve
-
Who is eamon , is he a member on here that i know?
Pete
-
He is SteveD's mate and owned the first UK K0 1010369. mine is 1010382. the bike was featured in many books and was featured in Classic Bike last year. Bike is described on Steves Website Nirvana Motorcycles.
Cheers
Ash
-
i did not know that Eamon has been ill, i knew him from years ago when he bought the the bike off Dave, nobody realised then that the bike was actually the earliest k0 to be registered, i was really surprised that he had sold it, when another forum member said that he now owns the bike,i know he did a lot of research into them old CB750s,he was really hooked on them, he had quite a few of them at the time , ;) twice as many as i had
-
He still has the gold K2, a K6, an F1, test fleet F2, Rickman and Dresda.
-
What was the ownership history of 1010369 Steve?
-
Hmmnn, a couple of years ago I put my K2's full fairing on E-bay and someone called Eamon bought it. He told me on the 'phone he had about 9 hondas in his garage. I wonder if this the same Eamon you guys are on about.
-
Rhos: Probably. He has nearly 1000 eBay transactions with 100% +ve (and he's never SOLD anything...)
Ash: All I know I have put up on the website. I didn't know the Dave that Steff mentions.