Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: pappy0352 on December 07, 2024, 07:08:06 PM
-
Hello, I'm new to the group I'm 72 and have decided to build another cb 750. Do you have a forum for sale?
-
Hi Pappy, welcome to the forum plenty 750 owners on here, don’t understand the last bit of your message!😳
-
Welcome, there is a members 4 sales section that includes full bikes.
-
Hello Pappy
Welcome here! ;D There is a member sales forum on here too.
-
We do have a For Sale section.
Better to post about what you are looking for. We are excellent at tracking down deals (and pretty good at spotting junk)
And welcome.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Welcome along to the forum. I'm sure if you decide to rebuild a CB750 you'll receive all the help and advice you need from members on here.