Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Rozabikes Tim on January 03, 2025, 05:55:35 PM
-
My lad decided I should get into Lego. Really enjoyed it too.
-
Love the Yacht 👍
-
Very cool Tim. Certainly beats watching TV or being freezing cold in a draughty garage.
-
You've put me to shame Tim, I was given a model kit of a 400/4 two years ago, it's still in my wardrobe. Pretty sure I will never assemble it.
-
Lego is easier Ted
-
Its all a pain with dodgy eyesight and fingers thar fumble!
-
That's really good Tim. Maybe they're the only types of bikes we will all be building as we get older 😂😂😂😂
-
These models are so cool, I did nearly buy an adult Lego kit when I was in Smiths toy shop with the family. The price at the time put me off.🫢 Things have progressed a fair bit since just the red and white bricks!🤣
-
You mean the chamoflaged painfull bricks?
-
You mean the chamoflaged painfull bricks?
Yeah! Nasty foot torture devices! 😫
-
🤣🤣😡
-
;D ;D
Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without stepping on a lego brick or barefoot onto a drawing pin.