Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: andeks on January 26, 2025, 11:06:31 AM

Title: Challenging Rebuild
Post by: andeks on January 26, 2025, 11:06:31 AM
Hi,
I know this isn't a selling site but having been a member for a quite a few years while trying to build a 400/4, I thought I would put my unfinished attempt of a rebuild on the site to make sure it potentially goes to a true enthusiast. I have been on and off trying to rebuild but now reached the stage and age where I have to admit defeat.
Frame is powder coated and bottom half fitted I have fitted original wheels which are not in great nick. Seat cover is new and fitted to a plastic base.
I have a new rear mudguard.
Everything else I have is original stuff from the strip down.
Don't know what it is worth, just thought it would appeal to someone who wants a challenge.
Title: Re: Challenging Rebuild
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on January 26, 2025, 12:53:49 PM
Looks a good starting point for someone, best of luck finding a new home for her.

Even in the current selling market your 400/4 should attract a fair bit of interest.
Title: Re: Challenging Rebuild
Post by: Rozabikes Tim on January 26, 2025, 02:34:18 PM
As Ted says nice staring point. I would imagine images of other parts especially exhaust if original, would help its appeal.

Good luck!