Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: roverboy on January 27, 2025, 02:21:15 PM
-
hi all at sohc would appreciate your help with my bearings shells please refer to the pics checked with green plastic gauge on con rods and found this result an ovel shape not uninformed any help would be appreciated as not too sure what to think kind regards John
-
No pics
-
Pics are in the other post with same title Ken
-
Yeah seen them now Bryan. Should have used a metric gauge instead of imperial.
-
Also wrong plastigauge
-
Don't panic yet, with the right Plastigauge it might be okay.
-
Roverboy, I definitely sent you the articles on how to use plastigauge and how to choose shells.
If you didn't receive, I can send them again.
Archmill
-
hi archmill yes thanks for sending that I think that I was sent the wrong plastic gauge as all are red? any way checked with the right size and all good sitting on just over 1and1/2thou so now can get on with the rest of the rebuild many thanks for your input regards John
-
Different Brands seem to have different colours for the same thickness.
-
yes your right over here all the different plastigauge are red but of course different thickness truss us to be awkward regards john