Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Wackerooney on January 28, 2025, 03:52:33 PM
-
Thanks for the add. My names Sally and I inherited my dad’s A reg CB700sc nighthawk. It’s come to the time where I need to give it a new home but I have been out of the motorbike scene for a while just due to life’s craziness and don’t know where to start. I’m hoping some of you guys may be able to help.
-
Hi Sally, generally not a market place site here, but members on here can sell or search for parts within the forum. I’m sure if you put up some pics and details of your bike here we will see if anyone is interested. There’s a members for sale section on here. Best of luck with the sale.
-
Hi Sally.
It may be better if you join the Honda Nighthawk Group on Facebook as that group will be more of more relevance to you than this forum.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/23563069622/?ref=share