Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: TezzerTel on February 08, 2025, 09:41:05 PM

Title: Painters
Post by: TezzerTel on February 08, 2025, 09:41:05 PM
Can anyone recommend a painter to paint my CB500 tank and side panels in candy gold/black? Preferably around the east Midlands area
Title: Re: Painters
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on February 08, 2025, 10:16:21 PM
I used a bloke at Ilkeston recommended by a member ,he did my 500. It's a small unit with no sign outside! He only opens on a Saturday to drop off and collect finished work.

I'll post his contact details when I find them

Sean Dennis 07967 284044.
He had a long lead time when he did my bits.
Title: Re: Painters
Post by: TezzerTel on February 08, 2025, 10:34:28 PM
What sort of cost was it?
Title: Re: Painters
Post by: Nurse Julie on February 08, 2025, 10:40:35 PM
Sean Dewis, he's done some work for us in the past. Tank and panels in a candy colour was about £600 IIRC.
Edit... £650 was for a 750 candy tank and side panels and a 500 solid colour tank and panels. No prep was needed on either.
Title: Re: Painters
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on February 08, 2025, 10:48:40 PM
Whilst looking for the address (I think it was on the Manners Rd Industrial Estate) that I haven't found.

I came across this place https://www.thepaintstudio.co.uk/