Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: sprinta on February 17, 2025, 12:00:49 PM

Title: CMS Order
Post by: sprinta on February 17, 2025, 12:00:49 PM
Hi

Has anybody recently ordered anything from CMS recently? Can you advise if the prices quoted on their website are inclusive of VAT etc when delivered to the UK or are there additional VAT and customs duties to pay?

Thanks
Title: Re: CMS Order
Post by: Laverda Dave on February 17, 2025, 01:32:47 PM
I bought some items about 6 weeks ago from CMSNL. The price at the CMS checkout is the price you pay inc VAT & delivery to the UK etc.
I bought a S/H headlight frame from France via ebay and when I went to collect it I was charged an extra £1.20 on top of the £25 I had paid for the item!
Title: Re: CMS Order
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on February 17, 2025, 02:11:21 PM
Euro/Pound exchage rate surcharge?