Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: FrankN on February 19, 2025, 09:11:17 PM

Title: New member from Netherlands
Post by: FrankN on February 19, 2025, 09:11:17 PM
Hi, my name is Frank and I’m from Groningen, the Netherlands. Since december last year I am the proud owner of a 1977 CB550 f2.
It didn’t run when I bought it, but after quite some work I got it running and looking al lot better. I replaced many parts, cleaned a lot and make things work. Clean carbs, new ignition, new brakes, steering wheel.
And today I made the first ride. Everything seems to be working, I was sooo happy!

Everything works fine, only the oil id dripping out. New things to do……

I hpoe to see lots of tips and tricks here.
Title: Re: New member from Netherlands
Post by: Johnny4428 on February 19, 2025, 09:44:37 PM
Hi Frank, welcome to the forum, much help here on this forum. If you post a picture or two that would be great.
Title: Re: New member from Netherlands
Post by: Rozabikes Tim on February 19, 2025, 10:08:27 PM
Welcome Frank.
Title: Re: New member from Netherlands
Post by: andy120t on February 20, 2025, 07:23:49 AM
Welcome aboard!
Title: Re: New member from Netherlands
Post by: paul G on February 20, 2025, 07:37:03 AM
Welcome Frank, Had many a good fishing holiday in your region ;D
Title: Re: New member from Netherlands
Post by: Laverda Dave on February 20, 2025, 10:07:34 AM
Welcome to the forum Frank.
Title: Re: New member from Netherlands
Post by: Nurse Julie on February 20, 2025, 10:34:22 AM
Welcome Frank.
Title: Re: New member from Netherlands
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on February 20, 2025, 11:04:24 AM
Welkom in onze gemeenschap.
Title: Re: New member from Netherlands
Post by: Laverdaroo on February 23, 2025, 11:26:03 PM
welcome Fred, good to have you on board! plenty of 550 knowledge on here for you. ;)
Title: Re: New member from Netherlands
Post by: Athame57 on February 25, 2025, 11:08:38 AM
Welcome here Frank!  ;D