Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Laverdaroo on March 06, 2025, 06:30:48 PM

Title: USA bound once again.
Post by: Laverdaroo on March 06, 2025, 06:30:48 PM
Hi all,

Off back to the states Saturday morning, I’m there for 8 weeks so if there’s anything anybody wants bringing back to save costs/ get over postage refusal, let me know in here and I’ll have it delivered to me and I’ll bring it home for you. FOC too

Let me know folk.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Sesman on March 06, 2025, 06:37:16 PM
I’d like Trumps head🫣😱
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Laverdaroo on March 06, 2025, 06:51:49 PM
If I could I would, I’d assassination out of fashion or something? Someone needs to do something!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on March 06, 2025, 08:29:35 PM
Is it time to put “Trump” back on the prohibited words list?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Laverdaroo on March 06, 2025, 09:00:53 PM
It wasn’t me, it was like that when I found it.

Anyway, Phil did it it wasn’t me officer, it was him, not me, that Phil, he wrote it.
 It was him and everything….yer know, Phil.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: taysidedragon on March 07, 2025, 01:20:56 AM
If I could I would, I’d assassination out of fashion or something? Someone needs to do something!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Careful or they won't let you in. Foreigners not welcome anymore. 🙄😜😫
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Laverdaroo on March 07, 2025, 01:27:11 AM
Don’t, I’m anxious enough about it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Rozabikes Tim on March 07, 2025, 07:33:36 AM
Have a good time matey.

Don't get cornered and have them demand rights to minerals in your garden!!
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on March 07, 2025, 08:41:49 AM
I'm sure you don't need to be reminded Roo, the US Immigration Officers have all had the "operation".

They are sticklers for form filling, Wendy thinks the women officers are worse than the men.

PS The operation is the full Charisma Bypass, they also remove the sense of humour chip.
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Laverdaroo on March 07, 2025, 10:45:00 AM
And the humanity is also drained from them before they go to work.

JFK is the worst airport for bullying I’ve ever been to, the workers there do not give a rats arse! Interestingly you walk out of the arrivals bit and you can have a sly fag in the shelter by the door there.
The issue is that because grade B drugs are legal in new NYC, all the airport workers are all out there smoking massive reefers!

Makes you wonder why all the bags get lost and things don’t happen………..they’re all spanned after a good head full at break time. ‍


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Laverdaroo on March 07, 2025, 10:48:23 AM
Have a good time matey.

Don't get cornered and have them demand rights to minerals in your garden!!
they can have em, I don’t live there anymore sadly, now homeless and been living in my van for a couple of weeks, one of the reasons for going. Paid job and a roof on my head. I don’t really want to go if I’m honest, can’t be jigged but speculate to accumulate and all that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on March 07, 2025, 10:59:32 AM
They sound like potential Donald Trumpp Voters to me Roo.

Top Tip, Don't wear a Donald Trumps mask as you go through immigration, they have no understanding of irony.
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Athame57 on March 07, 2025, 11:37:41 AM
I’d like Trumps head🫣😱
I was going to suggest his scalp but a whole head sounds more thorough!  ;D
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Athame57 on March 07, 2025, 11:42:36 AM
Just missed out. Yesterday I sent a common fossil out to a fellow Wiccan in Idaho. I spent £14.oo posting something probably worth about £2.oo!  :o Enjoy your trip!
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on March 07, 2025, 03:59:17 PM
I had to Google that word.

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+a+wiccan+definition&rlz=1C1CHBF_enGB1048GB1048&oq=what+is+a+wiccan&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgGEAAYgAQyCQgAEEUYOxiABDIHCAEQABiABDIHCAIQABiABDIHCAMQABiABDIHCAQQABiABDIHCAUQABiABDIHCAYQABiABDIHCAcQABiABDIHCAgQABiABDIHCAkQABiABNIBCTExMjgwajBqN6gCALACAA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Athame57 on March 07, 2025, 06:22:40 PM
I had to Google that word.

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+a+wiccan+definition&rlz=1C1CHBF_enGB1048GB1048&oq=what+is+a+wiccan&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgGEAAYgAQyCQgAEEUYOxiABDIHCAEQABiABDIHCAIQABiABDIHCAMQABiABDIHCAQQABiABDIHCAUQABiABDIHCAYQABiABDIHCAcQABiABDIHCAgQABiABDIHCAkQABiABNIBCTExMjgwajBqN6gCALACAA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
You could have asked me!  ;) Here I am in outdoor dress trying to look calm for an idyllic photo while mosquitoes were drinking me alive!
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: DomP on March 07, 2025, 11:11:11 PM
Enjoy your trip Roo, keep your chin up!
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Laverda Dave on March 07, 2025, 11:12:20 PM
They sound like potential Donald Trumpp Voters to me Roo.

Top Tip, Don't wear a Donald Trumps mask as you go through immigration, they have no understanding of irony.

A few years ago I went on holiday to LA to visit an old mate who had emigrated. I was standing in the immigration queue for at least an hour when the person three people in front of me was called forward to the officer for the passport check. At the same time the queue was split into three and I was put next in line for the guy who had just stepped forward. That guy was Lemmy of Motorhead fame! I don't know why he was only just in front of me because he certainly hadn't flown cattle class where I had been for 11 hours! Anyway, Lemmy was standing at the window wearing all black with a stetson and you could see he was really pee'd off. Obviously he had a certain reputation with the appropriate record and as such was being grilled. This went on for at least 20 minutes and I was stuck behind him watching everyone else in the other queues waltzing through. Eventually he was let through and I was called up. I said to the officer, you gave him a hard time, was it his hat? That was THE worst thing I could have said, no sense of humour and I was given a grilling!
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Bryanj on March 07, 2025, 11:25:23 PM
Last time i went my odd shaped hand did not fit on the auto scanner to their satisfaction so i was pulled out to the naughty room for extra interogation!
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Laverda Dave on March 07, 2025, 11:31:04 PM
Enjoy the break Roo, you deserve it 👍.
Thanks in advance for the offer to bring a complete CBX 1000 engine back for me in your cabin bag 😁.
PS. If when driving people flash their lights at you assume you are driving on the wrong side of the road......
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Athame57 on March 08, 2025, 01:38:22 AM
Last time i went my odd shaped hand did not fit on the auto scanner to their satisfaction so i was pulled out to the naughty room for extra interogation!
Did zey haf vays of making you talk?  :o Did they answer 'you lie, you lie, you are a spy?' ;)
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Oddjob on March 08, 2025, 02:59:25 AM
Bring me back Kaley Cuoco please Roo.

Oh and if Roo sends anyone a video of a parrot needing a new home, well let’s just say don’t play it in front of the wife. I thought he was serious, should have known better and I did when I finally played the vid, you’re a BAD man Roo. If a croc eats you I bet you give it the shits. 😁😁
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Bryanj on March 08, 2025, 07:18:14 AM
No unfortunately, all the nice lady asked was had i ever been arrested in US  and then have a nice vacation, my wife was worried as she had to wait in the area after security for me
Title: Re: USA bound once again.
Post by: Gromitdog on March 08, 2025, 08:04:59 AM
Hi Roo
Hope everything is all good with you and your looking forward to your US trip ( not that it will be quite the same under Tango Man ! ) You should sail immigration if you do the visa waiver programe Last time we went in DEC to San Diego we took 50 mins from exiting plane to hotel ( only had cabin Luggage)  1st at passport control so sailed though. out the terminal caught the downtown bus so happy days

Have a great trip mate stay safe