Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: UGi on March 10, 2025, 11:14:43 AM
-
Hello, UGi from Helsinki, Finland. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this group, appreciated.
I have a 1975 Honda CB500F with some ~10 000 miles on it. Now waiting eagerly for the 2025 season to start! (Charged the battery already, checked tires, etc.)
(http://"C:\Users\UGI\Private_not-SE\Pictures\Saved Pictures\Mopo_maalla.jpg")
-
Welcome to the forum UGi. Looking forward to some photos from sunny Finland! 🌞
-
Welcome to the forum.
-
Welcome, always good to hear from other NATO members.
Be great to see some photos of your low mileage bike.
I have a CB500 K1 that I hope to ride this year when it's warm & dry, only managed around 30 miles last year as I did not complete the build until late into 2024.
-
Hi UGI, welcome to the forum. Great time of year when we have the whole season in front of us. You will be in a beautiful part of Scandinavia? I have just merely poked the big bikes nose out the garage door this year, but drizzled all the time I was out so didn’t go far.
-
Hi UGi,
Welcome here! How is Helsinki, pearl of the Baltic? The last time I was there there was so much snow my ship had to bash through miles of sea ice just to get there! ;D