Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Desperately Seeking!! => Topic started by: exvalvesetdabbler on April 02, 2025, 07:07:42 PM
-
Looking for a 400/F busted speedo or as a minimum a good and dent free black top cover. One from a tacho would do at a push. The two spares that I have from crashed bikes are too dented to make a decent job of hammering out the dents.
Regards
Dave.
-
Hello Dave
I have one right here (130mph version) so PM me your address. ;D
George
-
Anything your'e looking for as a swap?
Thanks
Dave.
-
Anything your'e looking for as a swap?
Thanks
Dave.
I can't think of anything I need/want Dave. I can send you this for free once I find a box for it. :D
-
Thanks.
I'm sure there's a beer in for you at least and reimbursement of postage.
No Rush, as I said in a previous post I have recently retired and trying to keep busy and tackling tricky jobs that I can take my time with. At the same time sorting through all of the stuff I have hoarded over the years. Got a 400F frame been sitting in the garage 30 years that was probably an ex prod racer and been put back on the road with a Q plate so no good for a restoration. Haven't a clue what to do with it but the scrap man isn't getting a look in.
Regards
Dave.
-
Haven't a clue what to do with it but the scrap man isn't getting a look in.
Well a scrappie puts them in the crusher I think! However there is Steve at https://www.400fourbits.co.uk/ ... he serves the CB400F community very well. I've managed to get 'extinct' items of him. ;)
Edit: He buys as well as sells of course.
-
Ok thanks, I'll post something on the forum once I have uncovered it and removed the remains of the engine.
Regards
Dave