Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Athame57 on April 11, 2025, 02:17:57 PM

Title: Can't post attachment
Post by: Athame57 on April 11, 2025, 02:17:57 PM
Can we not post attachments at the moment? I just tried but all I keep getting is an error message..... my avatar has vanished too! :o
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: florence on April 11, 2025, 02:31:26 PM
Likewise with the avatar.
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Athame57 on April 11, 2025, 02:59:11 PM
Likewise with the avatar.
So I'm not  alone, that's a comfort! ;D
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Nurse Julie on April 11, 2025, 04:20:37 PM
Has anyone reported these issues to SteveD?
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Oddjob on April 11, 2025, 04:33:06 PM
Steve should know, there's a thread I started reporting all the issues the site is experiencing now.
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: taysidedragon on April 11, 2025, 05:23:00 PM
Has anyone reported these issues to SteveD?

I messaged Steve but no reply yet.
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: taysidedragon on April 11, 2025, 05:26:29 PM
Can we not post attachments at the moment? I just tried but all I keep getting is an error message..... my avatar has vanished too! :o

I can see your avatar in your posts but not many others. 🙃
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Athame57 on April 11, 2025, 08:36:40 PM

I can see your avatar in your posts but not many others. 🙃
You can see more than me then Gareth!  ;)
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: K2-K6 on April 11, 2025, 09:55:07 PM
I get most of the avatars, but not Ted's  !
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Bryanj on April 12, 2025, 01:11:52 AM
I see none
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Oddjob on April 12, 2025, 02:10:55 AM
I can see some, yours is a brown cb500 Bryan.
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Bryanj on April 12, 2025, 02:34:07 AM
I cant even see mine on my posts Ken, that is a pic on No 36
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on April 12, 2025, 12:06:24 PM
My Avatar has gone, tried to put a Clown Fish back on but failed as I can't remember how I did it last time, it was a photo iirc.
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Nurse Julie on April 12, 2025, 06:58:21 PM
Can't upload photo to out and about.
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Athame57 on April 12, 2025, 08:29:42 PM
Can't upload photo to out and about.
I think something has corrupted the site. I wonder if it's possible to do a system restore to a previous date on it? :-\
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Bryanj on April 12, 2025, 09:51:57 PM
I still reckon its the chinese upset at trumpton
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Athame57 on April 12, 2025, 10:52:46 PM
I still reckon its the chinese upset at trumpton
If it has come to that sort of thing my money is on the RUSSIANS!
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: DomP on April 13, 2025, 09:22:51 AM
Same here, can't post photos
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Oddjob on April 13, 2025, 11:22:55 AM
If it is the Russians it's that famous hacker, Ivan Stopyerpost.
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Athame57 on April 13, 2025, 01:21:53 PM
If it is the Russians it's that famous hacker, Ivan Stopyerpost.
He is easy to cope with, do a Nikita Khrushchev and bang your shoe on your desk or laptop!  ;D
Title: Re: Can't post attachment
Post by: Bryanj on April 17, 2025, 07:18:38 PM
Got a sort of my avatar back, went to US site and screenshot it there, bit fuzzy but still No 36