Honda-SOHC

General => Announcements => Topic started by: Laverda Dave on May 09, 2025, 08:52:05 AM

Title: Kempton Park Autojumble
Post by: Laverda Dave on May 09, 2025, 08:52:05 AM
Anyone going to the Kempton Park Autojumble and Classic Bike show tomorrow? Tickets are £9 in advance (you get an e-ticket on your phone and you just sail past the long queue to get in).
I'll be there on my RE Interceptor looking for more elusive TL125s parts and buying stainless nuts, bolts & washers💷💰.
Title: Re: Kempton Park Autojumble
Post by: Bryanj on May 09, 2025, 03:49:29 PM
I wish Dave, your barrel is on its way back to you!
Title: Re: Kempton Park Autojumble
Post by: Athame57 on May 09, 2025, 10:51:46 PM
I'd love to be there Dave, but I have found out about it too late to alter my diary so to speak.  :(
Title: Re: Kempton Park Autojumble
Post by: Laverda Dave on May 10, 2025, 07:24:26 AM
I wish Dave, your barrel is on its way back to you!

Thanks Bryan, no excuses now not to start engine assembly 😎